How we use your donations?
Donations are used to maintain and improve our high levels of education and to allow PRIME to fulfill the many and varied opportunities and invitations we receive from our partners around the world. Your donation will help us to:
- Equip doctors, nurses and health workers in the developing world with the skills they need to treat thousands of poor patients
- Further the cause of Whole Person Medicine
- Develop and maintain our links with partners overseas and in the UK
- Send our volunteer tutors out on trips to provide education and consultancy around the world
- Meet our staffing needs, essential to support our current work and future development
Your donation will make a difference
- £50 could allow a doctor from Eastern Europe to attend for a week's training at one of PRIME's international training courses
- £250 could provide two weeks intensive teaching programme in Albania
- £500 could support an active teaching exchange link between Indian and African surgeons
- £50 per month could provide an hour of staff support every week throughout the year
Read our latest Annual Report to find out more about how we spend your money.
Make a donation
Other ways to support PRIME