Health and Wholeness for All People
This programme is designed for more recently qualified or less experienced healthcare workers and provides a comprehensive package of PRIME teaching to support Christian values-based professional development. Although the whole programme is 35 sessions, a reduced session version of 12 sessions, adapted for an African setting, has been produced. This could easily be adapted for other cultural settings. Individual session or shorter programmes would also be possible. It consists of:
1. Values in practice – being a good health care professional
2. Kingdom values
3. Compassion - being a compassionate health care professional
5. Professionalism and an introduction to ethics
6. What does the patient think?
7. Whole person healthcare
8. Forgiving fallibility – how do you cope when you make a mistake
10. Spiritual care in the consultation
11. Evidence based healthcare
12. Surviving as a health care professional
As with all PRIME teaching there are times for discussion in small groups, as well as opportunities for large group feedback; there is also one short role play in one of the sessions. If teaching online then how to do those elements will need some thought when internet connections are less than ideal. Interactivity is vital. The programme does not work as a webinar.
For more information about Values Added visit the programme website www.values-added.org
Enquire online about booking this programme for a team or group of healthcare professionals.